Release: Air Jordan 1 'Hyper Royal'
Date: April 17th 2021
Residential Proxy Setup Guide
- Make sure running both pools, 1 & 2
- Run at least 2:1 (proxy:task) ratio
- It is recommended to run 70% Pool 1 and 30% Pool 2
- Make sure, if possible, to choose from multiple regions out of every pool & multiple site specific pools
- Diversification is key
If you still need your residential pack, get it here.
ISP Proxy Setup Guide
- Our ISPs are one of the top products out there, if you are looking to hit clips, make sure to use them right
- Make sure to check if the ISPs are unlocked, they get locked between drops on Footsites, Supreme & YeezySupply
- Run at least 1:1 (proxy:task) ratio, running more tasks than proxies might not only get the proxies rate limited, banned or drain their speed, but might also get your orders canceled post-drop
- Make sure to run delays higher than 3500ms (in most cases), only lower for short time periods, if your delays are too low the proxies might get rate limited and you will not be able to use them anymore for a specific timespan (can range between a few minutes to a whole month)
- Do not run more than 1 sitetype with the same proxy at a time
eg. You have 10 proxies, you either run 10 on FTL OR 5 on FTL, 5 on Champs (or others), but never the 10 proxies on both FTL and Champs (they use the same database, sooner or later they will pick that up and get your proxies banned)
- Have residential proxies always as a backup, you never know what kind of changes have been made to the site you are botting
Drop Specific Setup Guide
If you don't have any Residential Proxies, get some now!
They are a must have as a backup right now for Footsites, FNL/JD, etc.
Count on everything they have, perma queue, queue-it, etc.
All of these bot protections are a hard pill to swallow for all proxies, Residential and ISP proxies.
For ISPs: If any queue system gets used, make sure upping your delays by a good bit, else you might start into a rate limit when initial drop starts.
For Residentials: Depending on what they use and what bot you have they can be very very data consuming, make sure to keep that in mind when the release goes on for a longer time!
Still looking for the right proxies? Here's our line-up: ProxyHeaven Collection