Release: Supreme Week 1
Date: August 19th 2021
Residential Proxy Setup Guide
- Make sure running pool 1 only
- Run at least 2:1 (proxy:task) ratio
- Make sure, if applicable to the site you are botting, to choose from multiple regions out of every pool
- Diversification is key
If you still need your residential pack, get it here.
ISP Proxy Setup Guide
- Our ISPs are one of the top products out there, if you are looking to hit clips, make sure to use them right
- Make sure to check if the ISPs are unlocked, they get locked between drops on Footsites, Supreme & YeezySupply
- Run at least 1:1 (proxy:task) ratio, running more tasks than proxies might not only get the proxies rate limited, banned or drain their speed, but might also get your orders canceled post-drop
- Make sure to run delays higher than 3500ms (in most cases), only lower for short time periods, if your delays are too low the proxies might get rate limited and you will not be able to use them anymore for a specific timespan (can range between a few minutes to a whole month)
- Have residential proxies always as a backup, you never know what kind of changes have been made to the site you are botting
Drop Specific Setup Guide
Especially for rather limited releases, Supreme often enough decides to not let ISP proxies checkout, thus it is very important to run either local or residential proxies for checkout.
If your bot gives you the possibility to monitor with DC proxies but checkout with residential proxies, then this is the perfect combination that you should follow.